Your ex left you, and won’t return your calls. You’re worried if they are with someone new. Or being hit on and vulnerable to entering a rebound relationship.
To make matters worse, you are not thinking clearly because rejection has fried your “thinking circuits” and getting through the next 3 minutes feels impossible.
To add to the shame, frustration and humiliation, you know your family and friends will be judging what happened, while saying “the right thing” (as best they can) and that just makes your misery worse.
Do things only grow worse from there?
Not necessarily ↓
Best Breakup Advice
- What you do, don’t do, and what you say and don’t say… ALL influence your chances (directly and indirectly);
- Timing is important. WHEN you do something can be more important than WHAT you do;
- Speed: the sooner you know what you need to know, the better your chance;
- If you keep doing what you’re already doing, don’t expect a better result. You must change your approach!
- You’re not supposed to know what you’re doing. No one is taught this! Ergo, it’s SMART to seek help;
- You are better off choosing your “teacher” NOW and just getting started already. Better than jumping around aimlessly;
- I’ve helped thousands in your shoes. It’s no big deal, believe me;
- What has value is worth paying for. You WANT help from those INVESTED in helping;