Do you require advice in a snap?
Is speed of reply your most important requirement?
Naturally you expect GOOD advice, sensible advice.. ACTIONABLE advice.
If you have a burning question, maybe 2 or 3 (max) and you would like me to personally respond with instructions.. FAST?
Then sure — you’re on the right page.
I now offer an emergency email response service for such requests.
Maybe you are stuck because you don't know if you should pursue your ex, or move on already?
Perhaps you want a 2nd opinion on your circumstances, yet your situation is too unique or complex to be satisfied by a simple Google search?
I’m ready for you.
You can't beat getting specific help, so let’s look at how this works:
After payment, you can send me ONE email which explains your situation and what, specifically, you'd like help with. After that, I’ll get to work, and send you ONE email in response, satisfying your needs.
Here, let’s run through the typical process —
- You purchase the Emergency Email Response service using the button below;
- You send me ONE email, in which you clearly describe your situation using no more than a 1000 words. After that, you ask me your question (up to 3 max — the more specific the better);
- Then you go and have a coffee, and relax..
This is an "emergency response" service which means it's fast. So once I receive your email, I will drop everything I'm doing, and attend to your question.
I will read your email as soon as I see it arrive.
Then I will read it again to help ensure I understand your situation and question(s).
Then I will ponder. I will think. And chew over your email, and your questions.. and consider my answer carefully.
Finally, I will sit down and write my reply.
And my reply?
- It'll be ONE email;
- It'll be concise and to the point, and will answer your question(s) as fully as I'm able;
- It'll arrive in your inbox no later than 36 hours later, although probably closer to 12 hours..
Why 36 hours turn-around time?
Timezones is one reason.
You could email me just as I lay my head on the pillow. And then 8 hours is lost.
Then in the morning, I might have a couple errands to run..
Life is like that.
I expect 99% of my replies to be sent within 12 hours, but I guarantee 36 hours.
If I fail to reply within 36 hours, you will be fully reimbursed your fee.
It's $147.00 inclusive.