- Is It OK to Date During No Contact?
- Can You Do No Contact When You Have Kids Together?
- How Long Before No Contact Starts Working?
- What if You Bump Into Your Ex During No Contact?
- No Contact: Should You Tell Your Ex?
- Your First Text After No Contact Rule: What Do You Say?
- What Is the 30-Day No Contact Rule?
- What to Text Your Ex After No Contact: Four Rules to Follow
- How Long Does It Take for an Ex to Miss You If You Don’t Contact Them?
- how to get back with your ex after no contact ends?
- does no contact really work?
- a guide to the no contact rule after a breakup
No Contact Rule
The “no contact” rule is when you don’t talk to your ex for a certain amount of time. It’s something you might do to limit the damage if you want to give yourself a chance to get back together with your ex in the future. On the other hand, you might do it to get over your ex. The following articles discuss the use of this rule for repairing a breakup.