If you’re looking for the perfect words to rekindle your relationship with your ex-boyfriend, keep in mind that every situation is different and there are no hard and fast rules. To be honest, there is no shortage of things you could say to him that would pique his interest. Just take a look at these five examples:
- I’m sorry for hurting you.
- You’re right.
- I know I’ve been difficult to be around lately, and I want to change that.
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.
- I miss your cooking 😛
In theory, any one of the above could trigger a sequence that brings him back.
Two things, though:
First: Your timing is as important as what you say. If you say the right thing at the wrong time, it will not have the same effect.
Second: Context is king. What you say must make sense for you and your boyfriend. Be careful swiping templates.
Also? People can be unpredictable. Off-the-wall approaches sometimes work best. Here are five ridiculous things you could say:
- Hey, you know what would be really cool? If we could just like, switch bodies for a day or something
- I’m sorry I broke your heart and everything but I think it’s best if we don’t talk anymore
- I can’t believe you’re still mad about that one time when I was just awful
- I don’t want to be your friend or anything like that, but we should talk about what happened and maybe get married
- Can you please stop stalking me on social media?
Yes, these are silly. But, they can work just as well. It all depends on the personality of your man, the context, and the timing.
There is no one perfect phrase that will get your ex back. You must be creative, efficient, and in tune with what your ex needs to hear. Be mindful of your timing and the context of the situation, and most importantly, be unique and witty!